Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grape(s) Society

So classes are going in full effect now, I already have a project due beginning of April~ Yesterday I bought my Eurorail ticket to go to Germany (Berlin, Munich), Benelux (Amsterdam, Belgium, and Luxembourg) and France. We have planned out our first trip which is to Paris, for easter weekend. Then we are going to Amsterdam, in the weekends following, which we will be there for Holocaust Remembrance. We will get to see Anne Frank's house and much more. Today I ate at a Mexican Taco restaurant. I wanted a bean and cheese burrito, and I know they have the ingredients, but they were unable to make it for me : (. But this is the first and only place so far that we were able to get TAP WATER for FREE!!!!!!! I was soooo excited about that. In the evening there was a club I joined on campus called the Grape(s)ociety which we got to try different wines! There will be tasting and events that we can participate in and attend. We also have 97 vines on our campus which I signed up to tend and help prosper the area, which I am really excited about. I can't wait to learn more about wine and how its made or where it comes from. We are going to have 2 events so far that we discussed tonight. First is Wine and Chocolate pairing, and the second one is discounted wines against more expensive wines (it will be a blind tasting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment