Thursday, March 11, 2010

I finally started school, which I haven't been to a class since December. The classes are different here, where each class is 2 1/2 hours long. Each week your schedule can change. So far some of them seem like they will be ok, and some very boring. I can wait to start German! We don't start the class until March 22nd. I still don't know really any German, but I am looking up words, and am going to put them all over my apartment. We don't have t.v.'s here, so I haven't watched t.v. in a while. BUT the thing that the others and I look forward to every week is Germany's Next Top Model on Thursday's! Its 2 hours long, all in German! I don't understand a thing (well I'm picking up a few words here and there). But its really interesting to watch it. Bad Honnef is along the Rhine River, which has a walking trail next to it. I have been going on walks (around 4 to 5 miles), which is so beautiful and peaceful. I joined a running club on campus, which we run along the Rhine. In June there is a run in Frankfurt, which I plan to participate in. The other day I was walking along the Rhine, I had found a trampoline, which was soo much fun! What I find amazing here, is that there are so many elderly people walking all the time. I have seen some even with walkers, walking along the Rhine. Also seeing them ride their bikes around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment