Saturday, March 20, 2010




Yesterday Kim, Chenin and I went to Bonn to look around! I love Bonn its one of my favorite cities so far being here. In the evening we went over to our friend's house and play this game Activity. Its a combination of charades, taboo, and pictionary. It was so much fun, and the fact that it was in German made us have to use a translator, and have at least one German teammate on each team, haha. While we were working on German they were working on English. What I found interesting was that many words either from german or english don't match up. There was a German word in the game that translated in English was Game stop. Which in German means, if you can't get the best answer or the answer, use the second best haha (just an example). Today Kim, Chenin and I went to Bruel. I have been before but it was their first time. We took a tour of the palace, and we saw the hunting house. The gardens were so beautiful, and saw a bridge and groom taking their wedding pictures. What a beautiful spot! Today also was the first time having chinese food here, and it was really good! Also Bruel had this open market, which was very cool, so many people were out! I think it was because it was a Saturday and the fact that everything is closed on Sunday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment