Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wow so I have really been slacking on keeping this blog updated. So much has happened since then. So This blog is about my trip to Paris. I have been to Paris once before, my senior year of high school. So that was in 2007. This time I went with 4 girls my own age, it was soo much fun!

April 1st- Today we left for Paris, we had to take 2 trains to get there. I actually liked the train, once one, you didn't have to worry about getting there. Also by going on a train I got to see the countryside in Germany and France. Its so beautiful, open and green. We checked into our hotel, which seems like its going to be a good stay. They have you sign a guest book and have a sitting area and laundry room downstairs. There are 6 floors and no elevator. I packed light but I brought a small carryon suitcase, which is kind of heavy carrying up 6 flights of stairs haha. Everyone wanted to not be on the 6th floor. Lucky for us we got it. We have a small toilet area (like a very small closet), and we have a sink in our room. The shower is across from our room. We get free breakfast everyday. So later in the night we asked the man at the hotel where we should go to dinner. We wanted to go to a great italian place, cheap, and good quality. He sent us to a greek restaurant haha. I was cheap and had good food, so we weren't too disappointed. It was a 3 course meal. I got a salad, then chicken with peas, rice and french fries. The fries tasted more like potatoes. And I got flan for dessert. We walked around just to see where we were located. We have seen so many greek restaurants, and guys asking you to come eat in their restaurants. Before dinner? haha I can't even remember, we went to the Norte Dame, which we are going back tomorrow along with other places on our list. It was so beautiful, the sun was going down :) Going back to our hotel we climbed the 6 flights of stairs. By the time we got to our room, we were all out of breathe, haha. But we will soon be pro's! So Kim and I decided that we are going to Ireland for specials week. I have always wanted to go to Ireland, and since we could not go to Greece, this is the place we have to go! So we are going to stay for 7 days! Dublin for 2 days, then Killarney for 2 days, to see the ring of Kerry. Then we are going to Galway! Which is suppose to be amazing! There in Killarney is suppose to be typical Ireland, green, pubs and beautiful :) Then back to Dublin for 2 days. Where we would see the Wicklow National Forrest (where P.S. I love you was filmed). I want to go there sooo bad! And we are going to the Guinness Factory, Factory, and many more places. Jameson


No comments:

Post a Comment