Saturday, April 17, 2010

Paris Day 3

April 3rd- Today is Easter Sunday! Yah, lent is over and I have kept to my "lent improvement", to floss, haha. And I did it! Also in Paris the first Sunday of the month most every museum is free! So what a great time to be in Paris, see everything and save money. Today Kim and I went out by ourselves seeing a lot of the free sights and trying to go places that we didn't do the last time we came. Some of the things were repeated like the Pamadu (modern art museum), it was good and while waiting in line, it was hailing so hard! We went to the Pantheon, which only ended up being 5 euros. We then went to the Luxembourg Gardens which were beautiful, Kim and I found this fountain that was so magnificent! We took so many pictures there. For lunch Kim and I went to this area with tons of choices for food. We ate a Gyro, split some gelato, and a crepe. For dinner it was sooo good! We again got a 3 course meal. We were both craving french onion soup so we had to find a place with that choice. We finally chose a place, and got french onion soup, salmon pasta and I got a cheese dessert. We also received FREE tap water again :) While traveling all day Kim and I were very concerned with pick pocketers, which did not happen our whole trip. But we would wear our backbacks on the front of our bodies, we were joking that we looked pregnant, haha. So we named our child, and they would kick sometimes. I guess you would have to be there, it was very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment