Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time to Study Time for Chocolate~

Tomorrow is my first final for the semester, I am a little nervous on what to expect on how difficult the test is going to be. I already had a group presentation/project which is 30% of my grade in this class. So the final is worth 70%. The grading scale is different here, they have a 1-6 scale. 1 being the best, and 6 the worst. You can get a 4 or above to pass. My classes here are going to count as credit/no credit for SDSU. So wish me luck!
Also this weekend Kim and I are going to Switzerland! I am sooo excited. I know its going to be an expensive trip for only 2 days but it will be well worth it. I want to get cheese fondue, and then my Toblerone chocolate, which is my favorite! We fly into Zurich Saturday morning, then stay there and enjoy it while the shops are open (because Sunday's everything is closed), then we are going to take a train to Interlaken and stay the night. Sunday we plan on doing this canyon jumping, like bungee jumping but the harness is around your body and not attached to your feet. Its like your free falling but you are still attached. I am really scared, but its supposed to be really fun! Interlaken is a place where there are many extreme sports, and those who go for adventure. Its suppose to rain the whole weekend so hopefully it doesn't mess with our plans, and I hope to get a lot of pictures. Then we are going to take the train back to Zurich, and spend the night, and leave Sunday morning. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment